Wednesday, April 12, 2006

European city I belong in

Benar kah? I like Paris especially the food and Louvre museum, but I don't like the public transport there. Awfully crowded and dirty! Unconvenience for babies. Too big!! I like Zurich and Tokyo. Tokyo is cool to live, but living like japanese there??? No, thank you. Cold houses, husband works too much, travelling with baby pram? O la la.... taihen, desu. So, I am happy where I am now. Kenapa pake ikutan quis segala? Penasaran aja... siapa tau beneran yang keluar Zurich. Hehehe...

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

1 comment:

Piw said...

teh hasil kuiz ku Dublin. eta di mana sih? :D